Skip to main content
Locating RSS Feeds
- Go to Project Muse
- Click on the tab labeled Browse Journals
- If you know the title of the journal whose feed you are seeking, use the alphabetical links at the top of the page to navigate to the title of the journal that interests you
- If you would prefer to browse by subject, use the links under Browse Journals along the left sidebar to look at different subject groupings of journals.
- When you have found a journal from which you would like to receive RSS updates, click on its title.
- In the right sidebar, under Options, there are two different RSS feeds available for any given journal
- Latest Issue Feeds
- Table of Contents Feeds -- if you are not certain, then subscribe to this feed
- Click on the link of the feed to which you wish to subscribe
- Copy the URL of the feed out of the navigation bar
- Follow the instructions under Adding a Subscription to an RSS Reader to complete the process of subscribing to the feed.