A list of journals within HighWire Press that have RSS feeds can be located at: http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/feeds.dtl.
- Go to: http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/feeds.dtl
- In the list that appears, locate the journal to which you would like to subscribe
- Click on its title
- Depending on the journal, different RSS feeds are available. Most commonly, you will see:
- The first of these options will send you an update on the Table of Contents with every new issue that comes out, and is often what interests people.
- Click on the feed to which you would like to subscribe
- Copy the URL of the page that opens
- Follow the instructions under Adding a Subscription to an RSS Reader to complete the process of subscribing to the feed.