Back Up and Restore RefWorks
Backup Your Account
1. From the Tools Drop-Down Menu, select Backup/Restore.
2. By default, References, RSS Feeds, and custom Output Styles are selected for backup are selected.
3. Click Perform Backup.
4. Save file. Do not change this file extension, as it will be needed to restore later.
NOTE: You cannot open the backup file.
1. From either the Tools Drop-Down Menu, select Backup/Restore.
2. Select Restore.
3. Select Include References, Include Output Styles, and/or Include RSS Feeds.
4. Click Perform Restore.