Skip to main content
Opening the detailed record
- As in most databases, JSTOR provides a permanent link to an article on the full record view.
- To reach an article's full record, click on its title in the brief record view that appears in your search results.
Finding the permalink
- On the full record, the permanent link is located in the upper left corner, underneath the article's citation.
- It is circled in red in the image below.
Copying the permalink
- Use your mouse to highlight the text of the permanent link
- Use your mouse to right-click
- Choose Copy