It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1. First view Folder Reference List to be certain that all required information is included in each reference. If information is missing or records need editing, follow the directions shown under Basic Instructions for Using all Direct Exporting Databases.
2. Click Bibliography on the tool bar or under the Bibliography drop-down menu.
3. Select an Output Style.
4. Double-check your references, making certain all required fields are correct.
5. From the File Type drop-down menu, select a format (HTML, RTF, Word).
6. Choose citations from All References, My List, or References from a folder.
7. Click on CreateBibliography
8. Copy and paste the references into your document.