Skip to main content
Setting up duplex printing on a Mac
- Follow the instructions on the other tabs of this guide to add a Sawyer Library printer to your Mac.
- If the window below appears during setup installation, check off the box labelled Duplex Printing, click , and skip ahead to step #11.
- After installing a printer, open System Preferences
- Select Print & Scan
- Highlight the Sawyer Library printer that has been installed
- Click Options & Supplies
- In the window that opens, click on the middle tab, labelled Driver
- Locate the words Duplex Unit
- Check off the box next to these words
- Close the System Preferences window
- To print a document double-sided, before clicking , check off the box marked Two-Sided in the print menu.