Skip to main content
Duplex Printing on your Windows 7 PC or Laptop
- Open the computer's start menu
- Select Control Panel
- Select Printers & Other Hardware
- In the window that opens, click to select the appropriate printer, as you have named it e.g. sawlibprin1, HP Laserjet 4050, Library Printer #1, etc.
- From the right sidebar, under Printer Tasks, click on Select Printing Preferences
- In the window that opens, select the Finishing tab.
- On the Finishing tab, check off the box next to
- At the bottom of the screen, click