Skip to main content
Selecting duplex printing for an individual print job
- Select the document to print
- In the menu that appears, set the printer pull-down menu to the appropriate library printer
- Select the tab labeled Finishing
- Check off the box next to Print on Both Sides
- Click again
Setting a printer to default to duplex
- Open the computer's start menu
- Select Devices and Printers
- In the window that opens, select the appropriate printer, as you have named it e.g. sawlibprin1, HP Laserjet 9050, Library Printer #1, etc.
- Right-click the mouse while hovering over that device
- Choose Printing Preferences
- In the window that opens, select the Finishing tab.
- On the Finishing tab, check off the box next to
- At the bottom of the screen, click