Skip to main content
Locating the RSS Feeds of Journals in Gale Databases
- Sign onto the Gale Database that interests you, by clicking on its title.
- If you already know the name of the journal to which you'd like to receive RSS updates, click on , circled below in red.
- To locate the journal by title, one can either use the search box along the left column, , or navigate using the alphabetical links along the top.
- If you do not know the title of the journal, but rather are looking for journals in a specific field, click on , circled below in green.
- Once the journal has been identified, click on its title.
- On the journal's homepage, click on the RSS icon in the upper right corner.
- A popup window will appear, scroll down to the bottom and copy the Feed URL that is listed.
- Follow the instructions under Adding a Subscription to an RSS Reader to complete the process of subscribing to the feed.