Reserve Library seats and computer time using the University’s seat reservation system. See instructions below.
Some things to be aware of:
1. Visit: https://suffolk.libcal.com
This will take you to the New Reservation page, where you can look for available spaces/seats by location.
1. Use the Select a Location dropdown to choose a location where you want to find a seat.
2. You can filter to a specific Category or spaces.
3. From the Capacity dropdown, select Single Seat Booking.
4. Click the Show Availability button.
Navigating the availability grid
The availability grid displays the available time slots for each bookable seat.
a. By default, the grid will display the availability for the current date. If there are no available times on the current date. Click Go To Date or Next Available button to choose a different date.
b. The grid shows availability times in one of four color patterns
Submitting a booking
1. Click on an open time slot to create a booking starting at that time.
2. Below the availability grid, you'll find a summary of the booking, including:
3. By default, the end time of your booking will be set to the default booking duration for that seat's category.
4. Click on the Submit Times button.
5. On the Booking Details page, complete the provided booking form fields.
a. Use your Suffolk e-mail address when booking spaces.
6. Click the Submit my Booking button. You'll be taken to a confirmation page summarizing your booking, and you will also receive an email confirmation. Use this email to check into your seat.
To ensure the safest environment possible for the Suffolk Community, please be aware of the following changes to library operations:
Printing is available at the Library's computer stations on the main floor, just reserve a Library Computer Seat on https://suffolk.libcal.com/